Lynch Syndrome & Molecular Pathology: NICE Guidelines
Bringing molecular pathology into everyday practice (2 dates available)
Who should attend:This half day workshop is aimed at oncologists, consultants and SpR’s,specialist nurses treating patients with bowel cancer or those who are beinginvestigated for bowel cancer.
- To understand the NICE diagnostic guidance DG27 (nice.org.uk/guidance/dg27)
- To understand the clinical benefits of the NICE guidance
- To understand the limitations of the required molecular pathology techniques
- To understand how results are interpreted
- To understand the importance of taking appropriate informed consent
- To understand the wider implications of adopting molecular pathology for theinvestigation and management of patients with cancer
- Attendees should be able to understand the NICE diagnostic guidelines DG27
- Attendees should be able to explain these new testing strategies for patients
- Attendees should be able to understand the different treatment options available topatients with advanced bowel cancer who have mutations in KRAS
- Attendees should have an understanding of Lynch syndrome and its implicationsfor the patient and their family
- Attendees should have an awareness of how the NICE guidance is going to changetheir clinical practice
Regsiter here or if you require an invoice raising please contact email@example.com or ring 0151 802 5010.
Price: £40 or £20 (LHP only).