Genomics & Oncology Workshop (re-run)
Who should attend: This event is aimed at all members of the Cancer Multi-disciplinary teams, including cancersurgeons, physicians, nurses and laboratory staff.
- to provide an update on potential transformation of cancer services asgenomics and personalised medicine become embedded into mainstreamhealthcare.
- to summarise cutting edge developments in cancer medicine therapeuticslinked to genomics.
Following the workshop, cancer clinicians will have a greater understanding of:
- cancer genomics and the role of the MDT.
- which patients need genetic testing along their cancer journey
- how to organise genetic testing for your patient.
- a greater understanding of emerging new therapies for their cancer
Book online here. If you have any queries please contact Joanne King on 0151 802 5010 or email email@example.com
Price: £80 or £40 (LHP only).